Funding & Partners
Working together to support families
Current Funding Partners
We are grateful for each of our funding partnerships and rely on their support to inspire greatness and support growth for our next generation. Together, we can create opportunity, change circumstances, and impact life long outcomes for families.
Contractual funding for Baby U, Group Events, Cribs, and Baby Bags.
Funding for items to provide rich sensory experiences in the Lend and Learn Toy Libraries.
Funding for tablets used for data entry and parent sign in with programs.
Contractual funding for the Nurturing Parenting Program, a sub program of Baby U.
Funding for Baby Bags, Cribs, and Lend and Learn Toy Libraries.
Funding for safety items including an AED, safety kits, and padding underneath the outdoor playground.
Funding for our storage unit.
- California Parents as Teachers
- Chamois Parents as Teachers
- Columbia/Boone County Public Health Department
- Central Missouri Community Action
- City of Refuge
- Columbia Housing Authority
- Columbia Parents as Teachers
- Fayette Parents as Teachers
- Fulton Parents as Teachers
- Great Circle
- Harrisburg Parents as Teachers
- Healthy Steps
- Jefferson City Parents as Teachers
- Johnston Early Learning
- Lutheran Family and Children’s Services
- Prairie Home Parents as Teachers
- Refugee & Immigration Services
- South Callaway Parents as Teachers
- Sturgeon Parents as Teachers
- Tipton Parents as Teachers
- True North
- Voluntary Action Center
- Welcome Home